Please note the following:
• Volunteers are not chosen on a "first come, first served" basis. We also consider your skill set and how it fits our needs as well as your reliability as a volunteer in previous years (if applicable).
• Please be sure you read and understand the requirements for volunteering.
• In order to serve as a Dungeon Monitor at South Plains, you must be willing to go into men only space (if male) or women only space (if female).
• We will notify you by December 6, 2017 regarding the status of your volunteer application. If you are chosen as a volunteer, you will be asked to provide your volunteer assignment preferences at a later date.
• Please DO NOT register for the event until you hear from us regarding the status of your volunteer application. If you register for the event we will not be able to offer you the complimentary event package as it costs us money to cancel a registration.
• We know that "life happens," but please understand that if you sign up to be a volunteer and then cancel, it creates difficult scheduling issues. Please do not apply to be a volunteer if you know there is a significant chance you will not be able to fulfill your duties if selected.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 299-9696.